}

Top Dog

One guess who rules this home! His name is Braulio


All pictures by owner Luka via Tamo Neki

"I used to look at my dog and think, 'If you were a little smarter, you could tell me what you were thinking,' and he'd look at me like he was saying, 'If you were a little smarter, I wouldn't have to.'" ~Fred Jungclaus

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semi-human. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." ~Edward Hoagland

"If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail." ~Fran Lebowitz

"The great pleasure of a dog is that you make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, he will make a fool of himself too."
~ Samuel Butler

"A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself."
~ Josh Billing

6 comments:

  1. I love this post..did make me feel a bit gooey inside..such a beautiful face. You really get to feel that Braulio is part of the family and that's the way it should be :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! What an elegant-looking dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dog! Ours totally rule our house too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, these are just too cute, love the pic where he looks deep into his thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful dog, this post makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete